WHY DO I NEED BARBERTRIMMER?
The Barbertrimmer™ Cordless Metal Double Foil Shaver is a full-sized metal foil shaver equipped with a powerful rotary motor. A great tool for an extra-close shave on the neck, face, & all around the hairline. Hair must not exceed 1/32" in length for that close shave. This high quality shaver features all metal housing, hypoallergenic gold foils, auto cover/shutoff, a 3 hour runtime.
Perfect for finishing, shaping, blending tapered Hair Fades and smooth cleaning of the neckline. Titanium hypoallergenic foils provide the perfect cut. Ortagonal foil shapes feed hair better and independent drive shafts on each cutter blade give you the perfect performance.
POWERFUL & RECHARGEABLE
This Barbertrimmer™ shaver has also a powerful lithium-ion battery, which delivers 3 hours running time, when fully charged and comes with a storage pouch. The shaver is dual voltage for worldwide use. It also won't drag or stall while cutting. It has never been easier...
WATERPROOF & EASY TO CLEAN
It is also IPX7 waterproof for wet or dry use, with shaving foam or without, even in the shower. This mens shaving razors are designed to suit your needs and make the shaving enjoyable. Also, you can clean directly under the running water. You need to flip up each blades, then the hair can then be completely cleaned out.
HOW TO USE
1. Men whose skin is sensitive or easily irritated by shaving, or who suffer from a skin allergy, should test one section on the leg or arm before using the shaver.
2. Remove the protective cover and turn on the unit to start shaving. Hold the shaver at a right angle to the area of your face that you want to shave and run the single shaving foil carefully along your skin. Tip: In general, we recommend that you shave against the direction of hair growth, as this is the best way to trim the hair. Pull your skin tight, with your fingers in inaccessible areas, to achieve optimum results.
3. Do not push the shaver on the skin too hard as it could cause irritation, make the shaver warm and prevent a perfect shave.
4. Please note that it takes 2 to 4 weeks for your skin to adapt to a shaver, so please do not change shaving instruments in this period of time.
5. If hair is longer than 1/32” begin by cutting the hair down first with a trimmer, then use shaver for a smooth close finish.
AS SEEN ON:
At Barbertrimmer™, we truly believe we make some of the most innovative trendy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-DAY GUARANTEE.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!